7.27.2008

Tagged!

dasiedays has tagged me, here are the rules;

1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.


Six random facts about me;

1. I love sweet potatoes.

2. I played Ice Hockey and soccer in high school.

3. I am a worry-wart, AND a nervous-nelly.

4. I stand in the grocery line and get sucked into reading gossip magazines while Alex checks and pays for the food often.

5. I didn't have tv growing up.

6. If Lili had been a boy we would have named her Kincaid.

I will tag and am interested to hear what Ema, Erin, and Adam have to say! (I know i am supposed to pick six people i am sorry...)

No comments: