10.22.2008

rocking horse

Here is the rocking horse I thrifted last week (the one I am thinking of how to make pretty) Lili loves it so much that when it is time to get off it there is a major crying fest. When she upset now she will instantly get down on all fours and throw her forehead to the floor and begin to sob. The drama has begun...
For those of you who are writers or who just have a wild hair in you~ head over to Caren's blog here to see what she is doing this November! Crazy! Maybe next year I will do that too...

6 comments:

Erin said...

Just look at that smile. It must make all those head banging tantrums worth it though :-)

Daisie said...

The horse it pretty enough as it is and it's even prettier with Lili on it's back!
The head banging, what fun, all three of mine did that. Only Nathaniel doing it now, Elizabeth stamps her feet often and Francesca likes to growl when she gets mad! I hope they all stop these things before they reach adulthood!!
xxx

Anonymous said...

Was there ever a doubt that there would be drama? ;) I'm going to ask you next year about NaNoWriMo!

Linda said...

Finally a Lili photo sighting!
OMG - those cheeks, those cheeks! Too cute!

Gypsy at Heart said...

I like the horsey just the way it is. Brilliant colors! It fits her. I wish I had a horsey just like that;) So...she's dramatic, huh? Must come from the Loomer side of the family.
Miss you so much it hurts.
Love,
NeNe

Liz said...

I know however you decide to dress the little horsey up- it will be beautiful! What a precious keepsake for Lili!