10.18.2008

a handful of things i am thankful for

Dahlia's are in bloom, and for this I am grateful. One of the many perks to living where we do. Some other things I am grateful for (off the top of my head)
  • Our family is healthy. handful
  • We have a very cozy bed to sleep in.
  • Soups: butternut squash, chicken and vegetable, bean and sausage, minestrone, potato/broccoli, and gypsy soup (a mix of them all) I love them all...
  • tea in the chilly weather.
  • A good book or a good movie, somebody sweet to cuddle up with under a fluffy blanket.
  • Homemade food. homemade chocolate chip cookies.
  • My four grandparents (and Alex's Nana) who still give me so much love and support.
  • A sound un-disturbed sleep...mmmmmm...
I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely list! Gratitude is such a rich and rewarding practice, in my experience. Thanks for reminding me to be thankful today. And I'm very inspired by your bread-making antics!
love,
c

J Shura said...

Hey you 3! I just stumbled upon this today. Lili is very cute.