12.01.2008

crafting away the hours

The last few days we have been hiding out in this wonderful house that "Gramps" (Alex's Dad) rented for his stay. The weather was dreary and we lounged around being terribly lazy for days. I wore my PJs for 2 days straight, took 2 luxurious baths, read, watched football, chased Lil around the non-baby proof house, ate a ton of Thanksgiving leftovers, and lastly, crafted. I am part of The Big Crafty next weekend, and I still have so much to do to prepare for it. These are the beginning of some ornaments I am making. I am aiming to have 75.
Well I am off to create some more~ missed you all while I was away!

4 comments:

CT said...

Holy CRAFTS!!!! Wow, kelc. I like the look of the fourth from the bottom. Sounds like you had a great time at Gramps' rented house.

Lots of love missy pants.

Linda said...

Hey there!
Wow! I'm so curious to see what those ornaments turn out to be... I haven't a clue, but am very intrigued. Glad you got to hang and be with family. How luxurious. We missed you but will see you soon!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a delightful way to spend a couple of days! And the Big Crafty looks like lots of fun!

Erin said...

What do all those boxes look like? Is that the ornament? or are they inside those boxes. That is one mighty stack!