12.09.2008

Overlap

So as I mentioned in the previous post, Alex and I got a winning raffle ticket at the Big Crafty. The raffle had a crazy amount of beautiful things in it, and the way it worked was when they called your ticket you could go up to the table and pick out anything you wanted. Anything. It was very hard to make a decision but I settled on something completely impractical for me: this little baby hat. I just kept coming back to it and I fell in love with it. (It was made by a local woman, Leigh Anne Hilbert, who uses recycled wool sweaters to make these hats. Click here to check out her Etsy site.) Now, I did the math, and that means that it would be a perfect gift for someone who gets pregnant in the next couple of months as it is a winter hat that fits a baby 0-6 months. Soooo... if you are feeling like you are a friend of mine, and you too love the hat, it could possibly be yours if you get pregnant!This isn't the actual hat just one that looks like it. Our hat is orange and light blue.I borrowed this picture from the artist's Etsy store and I think this model is her son. He has to be the cutest baby ever. I wanted to get a picture of just the hat, but was then won over by the baby too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to disagree with your cutest baby ever statement. Not that that baby isn't cute. Just...um...

Corbin Dean will take all comers in cuteness! Bring it!

[Yeah, everyone says the same thing about their baby. I know. I know!]

Erin said...

Hmmm... maybe you should save it for a second little loomer? Or is there no second little loomer in the forcast?

mgmonroe said...

Sigh. I'm new to this blogging thing. I tried to leave a comment and emailed you instead. Then I tried again and commented on the wrong post. I think I have it right this time. Just trying to say how much I love the hat! Hoping...