6.25.2009

You know, it was only a year ago that our road got Internet service. I keep thinking: HOW did I ever live without it? There were moments in the last two weeks that I felt seriously isolated and stuck. I missed the blogs I read and the feeling I could contact a friend at lightning speed. It certainly was a wake up call to how much I rely on it too~ everything from my business to looking up recipes and the weather... Am I (we) addicted to it?
perhaps.

I am sitting here trying to think of how to sum up 2 1/2 weeks and it feels daunting. I know there have been some really amazing days and some days of wading through thick self doubt. So much can happen in such a little amount of time. I will say I read more books without the glow of the computer to suck me in~ that was a plus.

3 comments:

Adam said...

I am most certainly addicted. But I have no desire to quit.

Janelle said...

Yeah, does it have to be a bad thing to be addicted? :)

Janelle

Anonymous said...

Don't give up on your addiction! I've missed you so much these last weeks! I'd love to hear what you've been reading...
love you,
C