- All my friends coming out to show support.
- My sister Becca watching Lili almost ALL day so that we were able to set up and talk to customers without chasing a toddler. THANKS BECCA SO MUCH!!!
- My sister-in-law Ema making me a cool money holder/belt re-purposed from an old skirt the day before the show. It got lots of admiration from the other vendors.
- A customer from last Big Crafty reading on my blog that I made pendants and coming to get some~ Thanks Holly! That was a great feeling.
- My AWESOME photographer (who also made me my prints) and his wife stopping by to check it out.
- Making lots of sales (a lot of pendants)
- Sans Lili, getting to walk around the fair and check out all the talent and fun things going on. Also eating a cupcake was a highlight of leaving the booth.
- Connecting with people about my artwork was a nice aspect I rarely get in person.
Don't those doors look awesome? We were going to buy plywood and paint it black, but this is more sturdy, and has way more personality.
I am happy with how my pendant packaging came out too. Don't they look cute all bundled up?