8.21.2009

recipe box

I don't know why I don't have a recipe box.
I have loose recipes stuffed in every cookbook and all over the place. This is a perfect example of how I should have gotten my life organized long ago~ I could have just gone out and gotton a cheap box and some index cards to go inside. But instead, I have this image of making a hand crafted box with special illustrated recipe cards... and this holds me back from just making the practical choice.
But, I found THIS recipe box with letter pressed cards created by 1canoe2 on Esty and I thought it was super cute.
Of course, I will probably still hold out for making my own box, but this would make me happy too...

3 comments:

Erin said...

I also have dreams of a recipe box. I do have some notebooks but a recipe box seems so nice... I am sure yours would love so lovely!

Anonymous said...

Hmm... Is this a b-day hint? ;)

Sweet Mess said...

Nope :) not a birthday hint, just admiring!