9.16.2009

30 days of happiness :: 10

Hours of uninterrupted painting... mmmmmmm....
(something that is sort of rare these days~ but it sure makes me happy when it does.)
I am in between studios right now. I moved out of the cabin studio and soon I will be able to move into this SUPER cute little 8' x 8' building that is currently our bathroom. So during the interim period I am back to working at the desk in our living room. When the house is clean, and I have the whole day alone to create, it is actually pretty darn nice. The biggest problem was the amount of banana bread I ate since I was so close to the fridge.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Those days are rare indeed! A quiet house, snoring dogs in the studio, and a hot cup of coffee at my bench makes me so happy! I have my quiet, no kid day tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so evocative... I wish you many more snatches of creative space in the coming months. That's exciting about your new studio space, but where will the bathroom be??? Love you!

Erin said...

Exciting to have a new space. You changed your living room around. I like it.