9.13.2009

30 days of happiness :: 9

Loved ones knowing you well and being silly. Even if it is somewhat at your expense...
David found this nest outside one the ground the other day. As he handed it to me he said
"Look at this beautiful nest. I think this bird used some of your hair in it Kelcey!"
I peered inside the perfectly crafted nest and thought: Hmmmm, no... it seems like the bird used Atticus's hair because it it white.

"HEY!!! Thanks. A. Lot. Hmmphh."

Okay, it did make me giggle. It is true, I am going grey already...
oh well. So is David. ;)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Bird nests are such a wonder! We find them around here with our dog's hair woven throughout!

BTW...I'm going gray too :)

Supria Karmakar said...

What a sweet little nest...perfect with grey hair and all...just as you are too....
What a great piece to use in a piece...
Supria

Anonymous said...

Me too! I've had a stray strand here or there in the past, but this year I'm starting to have a lot!