8.30.2010

softee for Seo

It feels crazy, but I am already starting to gear up for the fall and holiday craft fairs. I am totally getting into the idea of fall around the corner... However, I am NOT feeling ready for any wintertime thoughts.
In the meantime I have been squeezing in a few personal crafty things. Here is the Softee (something to cuddle with)~ Half blanket/ half stuffed animal~ that I designed and made for Seo. My sewing machine got stuck and refused to sew a straight line, which made this project a quite a challenge. I like this little softee so much I may try to make some for all these friends who are having babies... shhhh.....
And Seo seems to like it which feels good.
Front:Back

4 comments:

Daisie said...

Beautiful pictures of your little man, the softee is cute, I love the backing fabric. I made some of these with little ribbon loops around the edge for some texture and interest. I think you should make some more for gifts just tell your sewing machine to behave!! And I have started crafting for Christmas so if you are crazy you're not alone ;) xxx

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the fabric on the back!! What a great idea.
We have so many trees changing colors here every day, it's hard not to think about the impending "W" word.

Erin said...

I love it! What a cute little softe. Corbin loves his blue softe. And what a cute little boy next to it. I also want to meet him so badly...if not before, at least in July when Jed and Kara get married in Asheville. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Super cute, KK! (The kid and the softee)