Stats about our home:
* 650 square feet (about 100 of the square feet are stairs)
* Downstairs we have a painted concrete floor (what it will be in the future is yet to be determined) with piping running underneath so in the future we will be able to heat or cool our house with water.
* The first thing you see when you walk in the front door is the shower. When we build our addition, the shower (and hopefully a bath as well) will be in the bathroom, and the current shower will become a coat closet.
* Our water supply is pumped from our mountain spring.
* We built our home (with TONS of help from family and friends) in 2006.
* While we built our home we lived in a school bus on our land for a year and half.
* If you are facing our house, our future kitchen addition will be the the right.
* Our home sits on 2.5 acres that we share with my brother and sister in-law & their kids.
Enjoy the sneak peek!