materials & how to: (In case you felt inspired to make some too)
- small photo. To get this I uploaded my favorite picture of them onto the free photo editing site picmonkey (www.picmonkey.com) Crop the photo square. go into frames and use rounded edges at 100%. save. Then I printed this image out as a contact sheet from my computer. (a contact sheet should be 1" in size)
- clear epoxy sticker. (I found mine here) I used a 1 inch or 25mm clear epoxy sticker. adhere to the small image on the contact sheet. Then I carefully cut the sticker out to a perfect circle.
- Metal setting. glue (I used this glue) the epoxy sticker to the 1" / 25mm metal setting. (I bought these) and let dry.
- Magnet. Glue a magnet (I used these) to the back of the metal setting with a strong glue like E600 or super-glue. Let dry.
- Quote, handmade paper, something personal.
- Glassine envelopes. (I got mine here) but I am sure you can find them in the supply section of Etsy.
- Washi Tape. I ♥ my washi tape. (I got mine here).
Super simple & so cute!
I am looking forward to our day celebrating with them tomorrow!