11.12.2012

bee art

Honey Bee art Design for Seed & Sky Jewelry
I made two new designs for Seed & Sky this past week. This little honey bee is one of them. I have a lot of friends who care for bees~ and I hope to someday join the ranks of beekeepers... but for now I will have to settle for bee artwork. :)
There is so much to love about bees, and this one goes out to all those bee lovers out there. I am all set up to work on turning it into some jewelry this evening! If you aren't already, make sure to join our facebook page to keep up to date when new designs are released in my shop!
Also, stay tuned for my other new design tomorrow. I will give you 3 hints as to what it is:

  1. It is the primary primary predator of the honeybee.
  2. They are also known as American Polecats.
  3. They have terrible eyesight but excellent hearing.
Can you guess what it is? 

2 comments:

miss josephine said...

Kelcey! I just checked out your etsy page and am so in love with your work! Every single piece is just beautiful! What a gift you have!!
-- Josephine

wildviolets said...

Love it, so beautiful! <3