10.02.2013

where i am at

Hello! 
Sooo, you may have noticed that I have been a spotty blogger of late and for that I am sorry. 
Life and work have been full and I have been having a hard time keeping up with all of it, and my trusty old blog is getting the short end of the stick. I love this blog because it takes a lot of thought and care~ and yet for that very reason I have been finding myself using my instagram and my business facebook page more often than not.  
Because they are fast. They are a blip, a snapshot. They don't take as much thought or care.
And that is where I am at these days I guess for better or worse. I am not giving up on the space I have spent the last five years carving out, I am just admitting to you, to myself, that if you want to see more of me you might want to visit me on instagram >>> @kelceyloomer
or at my facebook page >>> Seed & Sky Facebook

Much love, 
Kelcey

No comments: